Sunday, May 14, 2017

I have enjoyed having each and everyone of the Kindergarten students in my classroom this past school year.  I know that the Kindergarten students have learned so much this past school year.  Kindergarten is such an important step in a child's future success in their educational journey.  The Kindergarten students have learned so much this past school year, such as letter recognition, the sounding out of words, reading words, printing of letters,  number recognition and the printing of numbers, Science, Social Studies, Religion and much, much more.  I have tried to instill, through the use of the "Bee" Kind Club, that Jesus wants us all to "Bee" Kind to each other, help each other, share, be fair, be a good worker, be honest, be polite, be a helper, to include others in our recess fun, but most of all "Bee" Kind.  My wish is that the Kindergarten students use the "Bee" Kind Pledge throughout their life---- it's so important to "Bee" Kind to others.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, relaxing and safe summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment